Automotive Color & Supply Corp. was established in Fort Wayne, Indiana, in 1951. Soon thereafter, in 1960 Richard Byers Sr. gained part ownership of the company and began to operate the business. Rich attained full ownership of the company in 1970, and the Byers family has owned and operated Automotive Color as a family business since.
Automotive Color has established itself consistently as one of the leading regional automotive and industrial paint and supply distributors in the country. Operating throughout Indiana and adjacent markets, Automotive Color has earned and maintains a strong reputation as a market leader by its dedication to its business, team members, customers, vendors, and community.